Today, the Morton Grove Historical Museum consists of two separate facilities.
The Haupt Yehl House, opened in 1986, is a restored 1888 farmhouse and historic house museum preserving the early years of Morton Grove. It is open for tours and features a rotating basement exhibit space.
The John and Mary Helen Slater Education Center, designed to architecturally match the Haupt Yehl House, opened in 2008 as a research facility, classroom space, and meeting center where the museum could both expand its programming and meet the growing technological needs of the community. The Museum Education Center is available to rent for meetings! Please call the museum at 847-965-0203 to discuss details.